Only medical students are allowed to join/register/sign up to avail services available on THIS SITE. Provide correct information in required fields while signing up as you acknowledge, consent and agree that information provided by you is correct. Usernames which are obscene, promotional, inappropriate will be removed and in most of the cases email and IP address of such users will be banned for future registrations.
REGARDING CONTENTS AND SERVICES
You are responsible for all communications that u make with other users and information, data, text, images, and other material ("Content") that you upload or post, transmit or otherwise distribute through THIS SITE.The PGMEE is not responsible for the consequences of the Content posted by you or any other registered user ,as we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using forum and private message feature, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive or objectionable. In no event will we be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content uploaded, posted, transmitted, emailed or otherwise made available through THIS SITE.
When you use a service made available through THIS SITE, you agree not to:
- Post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise distribute any Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights or copyrights of others or on the privacy rights of others.
- Post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise distribute any Content that is unlawful, harmful, obscene/adult, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive to any other person ( users or non users) or entity as we may determine in our sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business or Promote, sell, and recruit through THIS SITE.
- Impersonate another person or entity or otherwise harass another person.
- Make attempts at collecting information about others, including mobile numbers email addresses and their location addresses or Fail to respect other users' privacy which includes revealing another user's password, phone number, address, instant messenger I.D. or address etc.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or, or which, in our sole judgment, exposes us or our users to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Post links of any other website (other than those in PGMEE network).This restriction has its exception, as links of sites with extensions .edu, .ac and .gov which are relevant or useful to medical community especially those depicting exam dates , application forms , publishing of results etc can be posted.
- All content posted should be in English language.
We preserve all rights to do any or all of the following without notice
- Edit Content.
You agree that you bear all risks/damages which may be associated with, posting of any content or use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. PGMEE cant be held responsible for any such risk or damage.
PGMEE assumes that you have read and are familiar with these terms of service and expects you to operate within the limits imposed by them.